- Fast-track entrance at your chosen time to the Rome Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (1 entrance to each, valid for two following days including the day you go to the Colosseum)
- Booking fee
- Downloadable map of Rome
- Guided tours
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Persons under the age of 18 can skip the line if an adult with a ticket accompanies them. They still must pay €2 in cash at the ticket booth. Presenting a document that proves their age is required
- After you visit Colosseum, you can explore Roman Forum and Palatine Hill either the same or the next day. Fast track entrance to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum is not avaliable
- Be aware of seasonal opening hours of the attractions and take this into account if you are selecting an admission time in the evening, to have enough time for your visit
- By metro: Line B to Colosseo
- By bus: Lines 75, 81, 673, 175, or 204
- By tram: Line 3
- Address: Piazza del Colosseo 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- Find the “Ticket Holder and Roma Pass” lane to go for obligatory security controls
"We saved at least 1 hr not having to queue. We arrived about 15 min before out due time, the chap in charge told us to come back in about 10 mins. We did and walked straight in. Brilliant"
"This is a good valid ticket, you get to skip the purchasing line and go right in to the Colosseum, the visit was lovely, the Palatine hill is enormous and has so much to see."
LAST MINUTE TICKETS
Have a little time in Rome? Don't worry; this combo ticket will save you time with skip the line entrance to the best Rome attractions. Tiqets representative will escort you into the Colosseum, and you'll have a chance to explore the ground and the first floor. After that, spend some time discovering the ruins of the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
From € 24.75per person
SPECIAL ACCESS TO ARENA FLOOR
Tickets for Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
See the very best of Rome with these skip the line tickets and explore unmissable culture! Get a gladiator's eye view of the iconic arena and examine areas that are usually off-limits. Go to the Roman Forum, the heart of Ancient Rome, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill.