- Skip-the-line entrance to the St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Free audio guide of Rome and at St. Peter’s Basilica
- Entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- 15-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the Touristation office at the address: FORO ROMANO, Piazza d’Aracoeli 16. You can see it within the three days validity of the pass
- Entrance to the Cupola of St Peter’s Basilica
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Monday – Thursday, Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:30 PM
- Friday & Sunday: Closed
- To enter the Vatican, shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry can otherwise be refused
- Go to the meeting point (Touristation Office) and give your voucher to the Touristation representative. You will get your tickets and be escorted to the Vatican Museums
- We advise you to be at the meeting point at least ten minutes before your selected timeslot because the entrance to the Vatican Museums is strictly timed. The timeslot applies to your access to the Vatican
- For Colosseum, reserve timeslot at the meeting point. You can then visit the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum on the same day or either of the following two days
- By metro: Line A, get off at Cipro or Ottaviano
- By bus: Line 40, get off at Transpontina / Conciliazione
St Peter’s Basilica hours
- April – September: 07:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- October – March: 07:00 AM – 06:0 PM
- Closed on Wednesday mornings
"Skipped the line for everything, great if you want to be free to do your own thing once inside. Staff very polite, helpful and spoke good English."
"Skip the line was amazing!!!! Definitely worth it! Everything was well organized!"
"I am happy I have bought the tickets. The staff members were friendly and organised. I enjoyed seeing all of the objects!"
Treat yourself to visit Rome's most famous artworks, including the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums and other monuments on this full-day tour with an expert guide and lunch in the restaurant.