- Priority entrance into the Colosseum
- Access to the Palatine Hill & Roman Forum
- A downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Video guide for the Colosseum
- Video guide for the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Access to the Colosseum’s 4th and 5th floor
- Tuesday – Sunday: 08:30 AM – 07:00 PM
- Monday: Closed
- The Colosseum can host 3,000 people maximum at the same time, so even if you booked a timeslot, you might have to wait for some time
- 30 minutes before booked timeslot, go to the ‘Individual Entrance Gate’ at the Colosseum
- At the booked time join Line 3 for ‘Visitors with Reservations’
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile
- When you enter, get the video guide for the Colosseum by showing your smartphone ticket next to the turnstile on the right, at Box 12 and 13
"We booked an early ticket, 9:30, so that there wouldn’t be so many visitors. I must say it was a great pick, we got inside even a half hour earlier. For us was a really good experience."
"Excellent service! We didn’t wait in the line at all. Fast, chip, great!"
"Excelente choice. No lunes and no waiting, directly into the marvelous Coliseum"
VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR
Travel back in time to ancient Rome. See the reconstruction of the Roman Colosseum in 3D integrated with an audio explanation. Walkthrough inside the arena to the roar of lions and fighting gladiators. See mysterious underground corridors where slaves prepared the shows.
From € 24.75per person
SKIP THE LINE TICKETS
Tickets for Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
See the very best of Rome with these skip the line tickets and explore unmissable culture! Get a gladiator's eye view of the iconic arena and examine areas that are usually off-limits. Go to the Roman Forum, the heart of Ancient Rome, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill.