- Unlimited travel for three days with all public transportation, except trains. Days are counted from the time when you first used Roma Pass card
- Access to the Colosseum
- 72h Roma Pass: immediate entry to two museums of your choice
- 48h Roma Pass: immediate entry to one museum
- Entrance to Vatican Museums
- Entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica
Instructions for Roma Pass Card
- Show valid ID and a smartphone voucher to get your Roma Pass card at the Tourist Info Point
Instructions for Colosseum ticket
- On the day of your visit, reserve your admission time and get your paper ticket in the ticket office on the Colosseum Square
"Very convenient, easy booking and pre-reservation, almost no cues, free public transport."
"Very useful to have in Rome when traveling as a tourist since most of the top attractions are accessible by metro!"
"The Roma Pass is worth getting even if the price of the museum tickets and the bus tickets don't add up, because it gives you the ability to skip the line at places like the Colosseum!"
BEST OF ROME
This ticket gets you skip-the-line entrance to the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Museums. You will also get quick access to the Rome Colosseum, the Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum! Bypass the tourists waiting in long lines and get easy access to Rome’s major sights.
From € 23.90per person
LAST MINUTE TICKETS
Tickets for Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Have a little time in Rome? Don't worry; this combo ticket will save you time with skip the line entrance to the best Rome attractions. Tiqets representative will escort you into the Colosseum, and you'll have a chance to explore the ground and the first floor. After that, spend some time discovering the ruins of the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.